Friday, July 13, 2007

Parental Visitation

My Parents were in CB earlier this week and I was happy that they were able to drop by the studio Monday night before they retired for the evening. Here's what went down:

Artist / Song

Architecture in Helsinki / Heart it Races
Of Montreal / Suffer for Fashion
Spoon / The Underdog
Interpol / The Heinrich Manuever
Appleseed Cast / February
Polyphonic Spree / Section 28
Two Gallants / Lady
The Chiffons / One Fine Day *mom's request
Zach Condon / Venice
Beirut / Elephant Gun
Beastie Boys / The Kangaroo Rat
Spring Creek Bluegrass / Waterline Blues
Earl Scruggs, Doc Watson, Ricky Skaggs / Feast Here Tonight
The National / Slow Show
Neil Diamond / Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show *dad's request
The National / Fake Empire
Feist / I Feel it All
Feist / My Moon My Man
Jackson 5 / I Want You Back (Z-Trip remix)
Matthew Dear / Pom Pom
LCD Soundsystem / Freak Out
Architecture in Helsinki / Debbie
Datarock / I Used to Dance with My Daddy
Fiery Furnaces / Single Again
Fiery Furnaces / Here Comes the Summer
Fiery Furnaces / Evergreen
Of Montreal / The Past is a Grotesque Animal

Twas a fun show. Look for more theme weeks to be approaching as my work schedule calms down and I have more time to prepare. Also, a mid-year retrospective highlighting the best releases of 2007 so far is on the horizon.

No comments: