Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gallery Piece

11/17 Show
So, basically, the Of Montreal show was ridiculous. A great show and a great roadtrip to Denver. I drove back early Monday morning in time to do my show, and as you can tell I was a lot influenced in my song selection. I got a chance to play my entire interview with Bryan Poole (the guitarist from Of Montreal) as well. The transcript of that interview is below.

I'm travelling right now for Thanksgiving and won't be on the air this Monday. For the same reason, links may be slow to appear for this playlist. Hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving!

Artist / Song
Mogwai / The Sun Smells Too Loud
Little Joy / No One's Better Sake
The Strokes / Soma
Albert Hammond Jr. / GfC
Parts & Labor / Nowheres Nigh
The Boat People / Born in the 80s
The Rosebuds / Cape Fear
Wolf Parade / Language City
Yeasayer / 2080
David Bowie / Changes *by request
David Byrne & Brian Eno / Life is Long
The Kooks / Kids (MGMT cover)
Margot & the Nuclear So & Sos / I am a Lightning Rod
Belle & Sebastian / Lazy Line Painter Jane
Of Montreal / Nonpareil of Favor
Interview with Bryan Poole of Of Montreal (pre-recorded)
Of Montreal / Gallery Piece
Of Montreal / Gronlandic Edi
Of Montreal / Smells Like Teen Spirit (live)
Jay Reatard / You Mean Nothing to Me
The Mae Shi / Lamb and the Lion
Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson / Woodfriend
Arizona / Swimming Hole
Blitzen Trapper / Furr
Okkervil River / Our Life is Not a Movie or Maybe
Icy Demons / Miami Ice
Fake Male Voice / OMG!!!FMV!!!
Fujiya & Miyagi / Knickerbocker

No comments: