Thursday, December 4, 2008

The State I Am In

12/1 Show
It sure felt nice to be back in the air chair on Monday. I had planned to go skiing Monday morning before my show, but instead spent most of it preparing for my show. I like to think that it was a quality program. You might notice that in the middle of the show I highlighted some tracks my mother rated highly the week prior during the Second Annual McFarren Matriarch CD Challenge (see the post below).

Mp3 links are up as of 12/7. As you'll find out, "I am Fuel, You are Friends" was on fire the last couple weeks.

Artist / Song
Passion Pit / Sleepyhead
Gang Gang Dance / House Jam
Rainbow Arabia / Holiday in Congo
Starf*cker / German Love *by request
Friend / Black Keys (demo)
The Tough Alliance / Miami
Yelle / Ce Jeu
The Umbrella Sequence / Urban Lull (At Once Charmed)
Little Joy / The Next Time Around
Hush Arbors / Water II
The Decemberists / Days of Elaine
The Broken West / Perfect Games (Daytrotter)
The Dutchess & the Duke / Scorpio (Daytrotter)
The Felice Brothers / Frankie's Gun
Matt Pond PA / In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Jonathan Richman / Parties in the USA
Jens Lekman / Friday Night at the Drive-In Bingo
David Byrne & Brian Eno / Life is Long
Jamie Lidell / Another Day
Belle & Sebastian / The State I Am In
Vampire Weekend / The Kids Don't Stand a Chance
Elbow / Grounds for Divorce
The Features / GMF
Gringo Starr / Don't Go
Vivian Girls / Damaged
Love is All / Big Bangs, Black Holes, Meteorites
Jay Reatard / See Saw
Parts & Labor / Nowheres Nigh
The Hands / Nothing
El Ten Eleven / Jumping Frenchmen of Maine

No comments: