Tuesday, October 16, 2007

woot

I had a great time Monday, October 15th in the studio. No, I didn't get many callers or do a theme show, I just had fun and played a mix of old and new tracks. I think it was one of my better shows of late, so download the mp3 and decide for yourself.

A recording of this week's sterling show is linked below. This runs from the beginning through most of Modest Mouse's "Spitting Venom".

Music is My Girlfriend, 10/15/07

Artist / Song

Observatory Ghostland / Sad Sad City
Radiohead / Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Los Campesinos! / You! Me! Dancing!
Black Kids / I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
Electrelane / Cut and Run
Cave Singers / Seeds of Night
Iron and Wine / White Tooth Man
Jose Gonzalez / Cycling Trivialities
Devendra Banhart / Seahorse
Lou Reed / Vicious
The Strokes / Between Love and Hate
Modern Lovers / 96 Tears (live)
Black Lips / Not a Problem (live)
Richard Hell and the Voidoids / Blank Generation
The Jam / That's Entertainment (demo)
Modest Mouse / Spitting Venom
the Notwist / Pilot
Beirut / Nantes (live on KEXP)
M. Ward / Magic Trick
Ra Ra Riot / Dying is Fine
The Archivist / Jeremiah
Citay / First Fantasy
Beirut / La Bonlieu
A Mountain of One / Brown Piano (remake by Studio)

No comments: