Thursday, May 1, 2008

Monolith Lineup Announced

This week saw the lineup announcement of Colorado's best music festival: the Monolith Festival at Red Rocks. I must say that at first glance it looks very promising. I'm most looking forward to: Devotchka, Cut Copy, Neko Case, Vampire Weeked, Holy F*ck, White Denim, the Hood Internet, Justice, TV on the Radio, Band of Horses, Sharon Jones, CSS, Akron/Family, and Grampall Jookabox, among others. Last year's festival was a great event, but I'm sure they learned some things that will make this year's run even smoother. Hopefully turn out grows so this thing can continue to bring joy to all us indie kids in Colorado.

Official Website
My thoughts from Monolith 2007 Day One
My thoughts from Monolith 2007 Day Two

Maybe I'll actually write a full report of the festival this year...

No comments: