Tuesday, June 17, 2008

last night

From 6/16 Show
Just wanted to get a quick playlist up. Nothing too special tonight, except that I helped the Mashall's Office (next door to the radio) test their new breathalyzer machine. I passed!

Artist / Song

The 13th Floor Elevators / You're Gonna Miss Me
Wilco / Radio Cure
Tim Fite / Big Mistake
Benoit Pioulard / Palimend
Aimee Mann / It's Over
Wolf Parade / Language City
Modest Mouse / A Life of Arctic Sounds
Mates of State / My Only Offer
the Fiery Furnaces / Single Again
the Fiery Furnaces / Here Comes the Summer
the Fiery Furnaces / Evergreen
Earlimart / Face Down in the Right Town
Spiritualized / I Gotta Fire
Elf Power / Spiral Stairs
Spoon / Peace Like a River
Santogold, Casablancas, NERD / My Drive Thru
Santogold / Lights Out
the Notwist / Gloomy Planets
LCD Soundsystem / All My Friends
The Republic Tigers / Buildings & Mountains
Vivian Girls / Tell the World
Nico Stai / You Came Around
A.A. Bondy / Witness Blues
Women / Black Rice
Matthew Ryan / Drunk & Disappointed
Ra Ra Riot / Suspended in Gaffa
Vetiver / Standin'
Ting Tings / Great DJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been listening to "Buildings & Mountains" a bunch since you first played it a few weeks ago. Perfect song for the drive up I-70 into the mountains on a Friday.

-adam