Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A-Z, Take Three

6/2 Show
Inspired my Music Director Erin Roberts' show earlier in the day, I decided to trot out the A-Z format for a third take. My goal was to squeeze in as many bands that are/were playing upcoming concerts as I could, and I think I succeeded.

I am now also uploading playlist on the KBUT.org website. Go here and click on "View Grant's Playlists". Next Monday I am going to try and update the playlist live during the show, so you can refer to the KBUT website from 10:30pm-12:30am MT to see what song I am playing at that particular moment.

Artist / Song
Amanaz / Khala my Friend
Black Lips / Cold Hands
CSS / Rat is Dead (Rage)
Datarock / Fa-Fa-Fa
Explosions in the Sky / It's Natural to be Afraid (Paper Chase mix)
Fiery Furnaces / Duplexes of the Dead
the Go! Team / Keys to the City
Helio Sequence / Can't Say No
Icy Demons / Miami Ice
Junip / Chickens
King Khan & the Shrines / No Regrets
Jamie Lidell / Another Day
Modest Mouse / Grey Ice Water
National / Mistaken for Strangers
Old 97's / the Easy Way
Porlolo / Breakdown
Queens of the Stone Age / No One Knows
Ra Ra Riot / A Manner to Act
She & Him / Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?
Times New Viking / Teenage Lust
U2 / Numb
Vetiver / The Swimming Song
Walter Meego / Girls
Xiu Xiu / Crank Heart
Yeasayer / 2080
Zookeeper / Ballad of my Friends
Benoit Pioulard / Palimend
Bon Iver / Skinny Love

1 comment:

shap said...

grant,

great to see you're playing benoit poulard's tunes. i'm curious how you came across his music? he's good friends with one of my best friends here in the city because they went to school together--that's how i heard of him. and i was under the impression he was not big news, but maybe that's changing since you included him in your playlist?...

cheerio,
kyra