Monday, February 16, 2009

People C'mon

2/9 Show
KBUT's Winter 2009 Pledge Drive kicked off at 8am on Monday, Feb 9th, making my show the 4th of many to tackle the challenge of raising money for our great radio station. Thanks to many generous folks out there, I raised $370 during my show and had a blast doing it. Call in today if you would like to support KBUT Community Radio!

Artist / Song
The Black Lips / Short Fuse
The Strange Boys / Heard You Want to Beat Me Up
Ezra Furman & the Harpoons / We Should Fight
Port O'Brien / Is This Really What Its Come To?
Radiohead / 15 Step (ft. USC Marching Band)
Cotton Jones / Blood Red Sentimental Blues
Phosphorescent / I Gotta Get Drunk
M Ward / Never Had Nobody Like You
Mike Bones / What I Have Left
The Delta Spirit / People C'mon
The Heartless Bastards / Sway
Andrew Bird / Fitz & the Dizzyspells
DeVotchKa / Transliterator
Handsome Furs / Evangeline
Faunts / Feel.Love.Thinking.Of
Metric / Help I'm Alive
Matt & Kim / Daylight
NewVillager / Rich Doors
Loney Dear / Airport Surroundings
Thieves Like Us / Drugs in my Body
Woolfy / Oh Missy
Rainbow Arabia / Holiday in Congo
Blk Jks / Lakeside
GIrls / Lust for Life
Dirty Projectors w/ David Byrne / Knotty Pine
The Decemberists / The Rake's Song
Odawas / Harmless Lover's Discourse

No comments: