Monday, March 9, 2009

Cutdown

3/9 Show
Bad news found its way to Music is My Girlfriend headquarters Monday morning as I learned the upcoming Cut Copy ("MIMG's Best Album of 2008" winner) show in Denver had sold out. Chances of scoring free tickets through KBUT are dwindling, so I may be standing outside the Bluebird on Sunday night pestering concert goers for tickets. Naturally, I mourned this development by playing several Cut Copy songs.

On the bright side, KBUT's home page will now display the Song Title and Artist of each song I play in real-time. Its a pretty cool feature, and I was happy to be the Guinea Pig for it today during my show.

Mp3 are up and running.

Artist / Song
Architecture in Helsinki / That Beep
Elemeno P / Baby Come On
Ezra Furman & the Harpoons / Take Off Your Sunglasses
Gordon Gano & the Ryan Brothers / Wave and Water
Violent Femmes / I Held Her in My Arms
Handsome Furs / Evangeline
Handsome Furs / Talking Hotel Arbat Blues
Matt & Kim / Cutdown
Cut Copy / Strangers in the Wind
The Broken West / Eat at Home
The Broken West / Perfect Games
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah / Statues
Tap Tap / Way to Go, Boy
Malajube / Porte Disparu
Black Lips / Body Combat
Yeah Yeah Yeahs / Sheena is a Punk Rocker
Television / See No Evil
The Velvet Underground / Rock and Roll
The Modern Lovers / Foggy Notion
The Jam / In the City
The Kinks / Big Sky
Spoon / Stay Don't Go
Vetiver / More of This
The Soft Pack / Red-Headed Girl (acoustic)
Belle & Sebastian / Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart / The Tenure Itch
Wine & Revolution / Eager to Sail
Tune-Yards / Sunlight
Cut Copy / Out There on the Ice
Cut Copy / Far Away

No comments: