Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wishing I Was in Austin

3/16 Show
Yep, I'm totally missing out on the fun in Austin this week. Maybe next year when I don't have an epic backcountry ski race to prepare for. I did, however, DJ at a crazy Robot Dance Party on Monday night that almost made up for not being at SXSW.

Played lots of "older" tracks this week, meaning songs I might have played a year or two ago but haven't since then. Check out the new EP from Surf City, hosted by Kyle's friend on his new blog "Someday I'll be Dignified and Old".

Mp3 links are up.

Artist / Song
Surf City / Free the City
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart / Everything With You
Crystal Stilts / Love is a Wave
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah / Over and Over Again (Lost and Found)
Here We Go Magic / Surprise
Zee Avi / Slow Hands
Vetiver / Everyday
Architecture in Helsinki / Do the Whirlwind
Pomegranates / Whom/Who
Matt & Kim / It's a Fact (Printed Stained)
The Thermals / Now We Can See
Handsome Furs / Radio Kaliningrad
CSS / Beautiful Song
Peter, Bjorn & John / Nothing to Worry About
Real Estate / Old Folks
Black Lips / Cold Hands
Black Lips / Short Fuse
Yeasayer / 2080
Zookeeper / Ballad of My Friends
M. Ward / To Go Home
Kentucky Nightmare / Caroline & I
Flight of the Conchords / Robots
Phoenix / 1901
I Was a Teenage Satan Worshipper / Bomb the School
Faunts / Feel.Love.Thinking.Of
The Notwist / One With the Freaks
Fujiya & Miyagi / Ankle Injuries
Hot Chip / No Fit State
The Beta Band / Dry the Rain
Menomena / Muscle'n Flo

No comments: