Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Concert Hangover

4/21 Show
I think I was still on a musical high from the Man Man / Yeasayer show the previous night, but I did manage to resist playing 2 straight hours of Man Man tunes. The drive to and from Denver gave me plenty of time to preview new music and revisit some old favorites, so that's what you heard Monday night. A concert review should be up soon!

Artist / Song

French Kicks / Said So What
Breeders / Walk it Off
Man Man / Mr. Jung Stuffed
Port O'Brien / I Woke Up Today
Colin Meloy / Engine Driver (live)
Decemberists / O Valencia
Quiet Village / Circus of Horror
Billy Bragg / I Keep Faith
Fleet Foxes / White Winter Hymnal
Lykke Li / Dance Dance Dance
M83 / Kim and Jessie
REM / Houston
Jonathan Richman / Time Has Been Going By So Fast
Modern Lovers / Womanhood (live)
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin / Think I Wanna Die
National / Squalor Victoria
Nat Baldwin / Lake Erie
Port O'Brien / Stuck on a Boat
Jamie Lidell / Another Day
Cut Copy / Feel the Love
LCD Soundsystem / Us V Them
Hot Chip / One Pure Thought
Strange Boys / Nothing
She and Him / I Was Made For You
She and Him / I Should Have Known Better
Benoit Pioulard / Palimend
Kevin Drew / Safety Bricks
Datarock / Fa-Fa-Fa
Gang of Four / Damaged Goods
Oh No! Oh My! / Walk in the Park
Of Montreal / The Past is a Grotesque Animal

No comments: