Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One Year Anniversary

4/7/08 Show
The first ever official "Music is My Girlfriend" radio show took place on April 2, 2007, making this monday's show an anniversary of sorts. I celebrated by playing a bunch of new music. Enjoy.

Artist / Song

Dodos / Fools
Cloud Cult / Journey of the Featherless
Man Man / Hurly / Burly
I Love You But I've Choosen Darkness / According to Plan
Los Campesinos! / Death to Los Campesinos
the Muslims / On My Time
Jonathan Richman / Time Has Been Going By So Fast
Modern Lovers / Foggy Notion (live)
Velvet Underground / Pale Blue Eyes (live)
the Muslims / Bright Side
Born Ruffians / Foxes Mate for Life
Wolf Parade / Modern World
Black Keys / Strange Times
Dodos / Ashley
Radiohead / Nude (Holy F*ck remix)
Raconteurs / Salute Your Solution
These Dancin Days / Hitten
Grizzly Bear / While You Wait For Others
Man Man / Poor Jackie
Nick Cave / Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Amanaz / Khala my Friend
Mission of Burma / That's When I Reach for my Revolver
Devo / Gut Feeling
LCD Soundsystem / Big Ideas
Fujiya & Miyagi / Collarbone
Crystal Castles / Crimewave (CC vs. HEALTH)
{{{ Sunset }}} / Man's Heart Complaint
Girls / God Damned
Girls / Lust for Life

No comments: