Monday, September 22, 2008

First of Fall

9/22 Show
Its the first day of fall, and my song selections have absolutely nothing to do with that fact. Enjoy the new music.

Mp3s will be up soon?

Artist / Song
Passion Pit / Sleepyhead
MGMT / Weekend Wars
Fujiya and Miyagi / Knickerbocker
Memory Cassette / Surfin
Birdmonster / Born to be Your Man
Broken West / Perfect Games
Pomegranates / Appreciations
Mason Proper / Lock & Key
Frightened Rabbit / Square Nine
Okkervil River / Starry Stairs
Rosewood Thieves / Silver Gun
Benoit Pioulard / Idyll
Benoit Pioulard / Brown Bess
Joose Keskitalo / Saimaan Ramallan
Morning Benders / Mother and Child Reunion
Spiritualized / Soul on Fire
Spiritualized / I Gotta Fire
Dr. Dog / The Rabbit, the Bat, the Reindeer
Dr. Dog / Heart it Races
Band Marino / Every Time I Make a Girl Cry I Know I've Done My Job
Susumu Yokota / Golden Years
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds / Death is Not the End
Pivot / In the Blood
Johnny Foreigner / Hennings Favorite
TV on the Radio / Golden Age
Night Marchers / I Wanna Deadbeat You
Ezra Furman & the Harpoons / We Should Fight
Shaky Hands / World's Gone Mad
Mates of State / The Re-Arranger
Santogold / L.E.S. Artistes

No comments: