Monday, September 22, 2008

A-Z, 4.0

9/22 Fill-In Show
What? Another show today? Indeed. The venerable King of Soul himself (aka Arvin) had a concert to attend in Denver, so I filled in for him tonight from 8:30-10:30. Having already played my weekly load of new music and whatnot a mere 4 hours prior, I went with an old standard: the A-Z show.

No links, 'cause its all old (or I've linked to it many times prior).

Artist / Song
The Avalanches / Since I Left You
The Beatles / Lovely Rita
Cat Power / He War
Dodos / Winter
Everything Absent or Distorted / The Exit Parade
Franz Ferdinand / Come on Home
Ghosthustler / Only Me to Trust
Hercules and Love Affair / Blind
I Love You But I've Choosen Darkness / According to Plan
Jonquil / Whistle Low
Kinks / Autumn Almanac
Low / Breaker
The Mae Shi / Run to Your Grave
The Notwist / One with the Freaks
Of Montreal / A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger
Passion Pit / Better Things
Quiet Village / Circus of Horror
Ratatat / Lex
The Shins / Fighting in a Sack
Tap Tap / Way to Go, Boy
U2 / Sunday Bloody Sunday
Velvet Underground / Pale Blue Eyes
The Walkmen / The Rat
X / Johnny Hit & Run Pauline
Yo La Tengo / Autumn Sweater
Zookeeper / Rosemarie, etc.
Cut Copy / Out There on the Ice
Esau Mwamwaya, etc. / Get it Up

No comments: