Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Late Afternoon Snack Show

Got the chance to fill in for the "Late Afternoon Snack Show" on Thursday, March 13th. Its normally an upbeat electronic/hip-hop show, so I got to chance to get some of my techno tracks out of my system. Started off with a heavy dose of DFA related tracks and then played some darker, more house style songs. Its not really this valley's cup of tea, but I didn't get any hate calls, so that was nice. Some of you have probably heard all of these songs before, mainly because I don't keep up on the new house stuff like I used to.

A few song links appear below.

Artist / Song

Ghostland Observatory / Holy Ghost White Noise
Hot Chip / Hold On
Rapture / I Need Your Love
Radio 4 / Dance to the Underground (DFA remix)
YACHT / The Summer Song
M.I.A. / Paper Planes (DFA remix)
LCD Soundsystem / Tribulations (Lindstrom remix)
Liquid Liquid / Bellhead
Hercules and Love Affair / Blind
Rapture / Sister Saviour (DFA dub)
Nine Inch Nails / The Hand That Feeds (DFA remix)
LCD Soundsystem / Yeah (Pretentious Version)
Crystal Castles / Courtship Dating
LCD Soundsystem / Daft Punk is Playing at My House (Soulwax Shibuya remix)
Joakim / Drumtrax
Goodbooks / Leni (Crystal Castles remix)
Soulwax / Krack
Fischerspooner / Emerge
Royskopp / What Else is There? (Vitalic remix)
Freeform Five / No More Conversations (Mylo remix)
Peter Bjorn and John / Let's Call it Off (Girl Talk remix)

No comments: