Friday, August 1, 2008

On Repeat

7/28 Show
Mondays in the summer are such a distraction. Work till 4:30, a quick round of disc golf, then the free Alpenglow concerts at 5:30. If I linger tossing a frisbee at the concert (which I usually do), my radio prep time is totally shot. For this reason, this week's playlist might look a lot like the last couple playlists. I figure I'll let myself slide this once since these songs don't get enough airplay the rest of the week. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the studio and hung out during the show this week.

As always, you can go here during or anytime after my show to view playlists. I generally update it live during my show, so if you can't wait for the blog post, that's the place to go.

Artist / Song
King Khan & the Shrines / No Regrets
Port O'Brien / I Woke Up Today
Lackthereof / Last November
Menomena / Muscle n Flo
Shaky Hands / Why and How Come
The Dutchess and the Duke / Reservoir Park
Decemberists / Engine Driver
Dr. Dog / The Rabbit, the Bat & the Reindeer
Albert Hammond Jr. / Feed Me Jack, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Peter Sellers
Bodies of Water / Gold, Tan, Peach & Grey
Radiohead / House of Cards
Wolf Parade / Language City
Beck / Gamma Ray
CSS / Beautiful Song
Mates of State / My Only Offer
Mates of State / Help Help
Hercules & Love Affair / Hercules Theme
The Cool Kids / Bassment Party
Santogold & Diplo / Guns of Brooklyn
Andre Williams & the New Orleans Hellhounds / Never Had a Problem
The Mae Shi / Run to Your Grave
Spiritualized / I Gotta Fire
Envelopes / Calypso
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band / Your Cousin's on Cops
Endless Boogie / Smoking Figs in the Yard
Modest Mouse / Paper Thin Walls
LCD Soundsystem / Us V Them
TieDye / Nothing

No comments: