Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Pledge Drive

8/4 Show
KBUT's Summer Pledge Drive is upon us once again. It began last Tuesday morning, making my show the last of the first week. KBUT's goal this season is $35,000, and my show was able to contribute a slightly respectable $175 towards that goal. The choicest premium being offered (only during my show of course) is 6 months worth of new music mix CDs from yours truly for a scant $75. I had one taker Monday night. Visit www.kbut.org for more info about pledging, or give me a call.

Unfortunately my Teo double delayed the start of my show by about 15 minutes, so sorry if you tuned in and didn't hear me right away. The last half hour of the show I solely played bands that will perform at the Monolith Festival at Red Rocks in a couple of weeks.

My brother Adam is in town and was nice enough to hang out during the show (and also pledge a bit of coin). Also thanks to Josh for sticking around and answering phones for me.

Artist / Song
Lackthereof / Last November
The Seedy Seeds / The Push
Matthew Ryan / Drunk & Disappointed
The Knew / By Yourself
The Black Keys / I Got Mine
My Morning Jacket / Touch Me I'm Going to Scream, Pt. 2
The Dutchess & The Duke / Bring You Back
The Velvet Underground / Who Loves the Sun
Spiritualized / Yeah Yeah
Matt & Kim / Yea Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeahs / Maps
King Khan & the Shrines / No Regrets
Mates of State / My Only Offer
The Mae Shi / Run to Your Grave
Albert Hammond Jr. / Borrowed Time
Wolf Parade / Language City
DeVotchKa / Transliterator
Vampire Weekend / A-Punk
Port O'Brien / I Woke Up Today
Grampall Jookabox / Take Me From Diamondhead
White Denim / Shake Shake Shake
Tokyo Police Club / In a Cave
TV on the Radio / Wolf Like Me
Cut Copy / So Haunted

No comments: