Friday, August 29, 2008

Safe for the Time Being

From 8/25 Show
Yes, I am still alive. Last week I took a short reprieve from my DJing duties in order to play in a golf tournament and I neglected to post a note about my absence. Regardless, the extra week gave me abundant time to put together a healthy slate of new music and some older classics. There should be plenty of mp3 links this week.

Artist / Song
Hearts of Palm / No Water
The Broken West / Auctioneer
Bodies of Water / Water Here
Calexico / Two Silver Trees
Mason Proper / Safe for the Time Being
Lykke Li / Dance Dance Dance
Fryars / the Ides
Ezra Furman & the Harpoons / We Should Fight
White Denim / Sitting
Wilco / Sunny Feeling (live in Indy 8/4/08)
The Dutchess & the Duke / Mary
Mason Proper / Lock & Key
Everything Absent or Distorted / The Exit Parade
Talking Heads / A Clean Break (Let's Work)
Passion Pit / Sleepy Head
Esau Mwamwaya, Santogold, MIA, etc / Get it Up
Peter, Bjorn and John / Inland Empire
The Jam / In the City
Wilco / Ever Fallen in Love (live 10/30/97)
Belle & Sebastian / Your Cover's Blown
Chester French / My Party
Ra Ra Riot / Oh, La
Arcade Fire / Rebellion (Lies)
Arthur + Yu / Lion's Mouth
MGMT / Electric Feel
Gang Gang Dance / House Jam
YACHT / The Summer Song
The Rapture / Sister Saviour (DFA Dub)

No comments: