Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Shall Be Released

9/29 Show
This week: the usual mix of new tracks with some older gems. The Booker T track at the end of the show was to promote Thursday night's Booker T Jones concert here in Crested Butte. Sadly, I think I have to work.

Be sure to check out the free Wilco / Fleet Foxes download below. All you have to do is promise to vote in the upcoming election and the song is yours. Also, the Empire of the Sun track is a pretty ridiculous MGMT-esque jam.

Artist / Song
Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson / Woodfriends
Wolf Parade / Language City
TV on the Radio / Halfway House
Passion Pit / Sleepyhead
Brendan Canning / Hit the Wall
War on Drugs / Taking the Farm
Broken West / Auctioneer
Hacienda / She's Got a Hold on Me
Architecture in Helsinki / Like it or Not, Version 2
Donkeys / Nice Train
David Byrne & Brian Eno / Life is Long
Kooks / Kids (MGMT cover)
Wilco / I am Trying to Break Your Heart
Wilco w/ Fleet Foxes / I Shall Be Released
Gringo Starr / All Y'all
Shaky Hands / We Are Young
Hives / The Stomp
The Muslims / On My Time
The Sonics / Strychnine
Band Marino / Everytime I Make a Girl Cry I Know I've Done My Job
Blitzen Trapper / Furr
Restaurant / Home
Mason Proper / Fog
Chad Van Gaalen / Phantom Anthill
Fujiya & Miyagi / Knickerbocker
Passion Pit / I've Got Your Number
Empire of the Sun / Walking on a Dream
Cut Copy / Far Away
CSS / Beautiful Song
TV on the Radio / Golden Age
Booker T & the MG's / Green Onions

No comments: