Saturday, October 25, 2008

Laadeedaa

10/20 Show
As I detailed a couple of weeks ago, Music is My Girlfriend has perservered and perhaps even improved despite the fact that my technological world is crumbling around me (add my iPod to the list of malfunctioning devices). I will admit, however, that my posting frequency has certainly been hurting without a home internet connection.

Walter Brennan made a special late-show appearance this week, courtesy of my uncle.

Artist / Song
The Notwist / Boneless
Starf*cker / Laadeedaa
The Umbrella Sequence / Urban Lull (At Once Charmed)
Matt & Kim / Daylight
Envelopes / Freejazz
The Mae Shi / Lamb & the Lion
Jay Reatard / Painted Shut
Vivian Girls / Where Do You Run To
The Bicycles / B-B-Bicycles
The White Stripes / I Can't Wait
Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson / Woodfriend
Women / Shaking Hands
The Splinters / Splintered Bridges
Hacienda / She's Got a Hold on Me
Golden Animals / Beautiful Stranger
Ted Leo & the Pharmacists / Sons of Cain
Titus Andronicus / My Time Outside the Womb
War on Drugs / Taking the Farm
Little Joy / No One's Better Sake
Her Space Holiday / Sleepy Tigers
Margot & the Nuclear So & Sos / As Tall As Cliffs
Sam Champion / Always the Same
The Spinto Band / Later On
Birdmonster / Born to Be Your Man
Jay Reatard / You Were Sleeping
Blitzen Trapper / Black River Killer
Ra Ra Riot / Winter '05
The Rosebuds / Cape Fear
TV on the Radio / Crying
Beck / Hot in Here (Nelly cover)
The Clash / The Guns of Brixton
PVC Street Gang / Cutlass
Of Montreal / Gallery Piece
Walter Brennan / Suppertime

No comments: