Of note this week:
- Sadly, another promising Denver band has broken up. However, before they truly leave us, Everything Absent or Distorted will release a free 4 song EP as a parting gift. Read more and grab an mp3 from the EP.
- The Thermals stopped by the Daytrotter.com studios. How could that be a bad thing?
- The Gary would like you to keep your Damn Machines, modern-day John Henrys that they are.
- Sybris kindof sounds like Sonic Youth with a powerful & dynamic female lead singer: Sybris - Oh Man!
- The Big Pink provides a nice addition to any summer playlist: Dominos
- Still Playing Free Energy & lots of Mark Mulcahy (and covers). See the post below for links on those...
View Full Playlist