Thursday, August 2, 2007

July 23, 2007

Playing a little catch-up this week. Here's the playlist from July 23rd's Music is My Girlfriend. Started off with a steady stream of new music, then revisited my love for old transformers anthems. Ended with a slew of 60s garage rock that previewed a show I have in the works focusing on this genre.

Artist / Song

Yeah Yeah Yeahs / Is Is
Handsome Furs / Dumb Animals
Interpol / Who Do You Think
Bodies of Water / I Guess We'll Forget the Sound, I Guess, I Guess
Metric / Hardwire
Emily Haines and The Soft Skeleton / The Bank
Handsome Furs / What We Had
Manchester Orchestra / Wolves at Night
Fog / What Gives?
Of Montreal / Du Og Meg
St. Vincent / Now Now
Tim Armstrong / Into Action *Josh's request
The Thermals / Here's Your Future
LCD Soundsystem vs. Franz Ferdinand / All My Friends
Feist / One Evening (Gonzalez Solo Piano)
Vince DiCola / Autobot - Deceptacon Battle
Justice / Waters of Nazareth
Simian Mobile Disco / I Got This Down
Justice / D.A.N.C.E.
!!! / Me and Giuliani Down By the Schoolyard
Architecture In Helsinki / Heart it Races (YACHT's I Should Coco mix)
The Sonics / Psycho
The Sonics / Night Time is the Right Time
The Sonics / Strychnine
Paul Revere and the Raiders / Just Like Me
Rocky and the Riddlers / Flash and Crash
The Artesians / Trick Bag

No comments: