Friday, September 14, 2007

The next 5 days are going to be great

In a couple of hours I will be arriving at Red Rocks Amphitheatre for my very first concert at this legendary venue. Actually, its not just one concert, but an amazing two-day festival (Monolith Festival) that features dozens of bands I look forward to seeing live. Among them: Flaming Lips, Decemberists, Cake, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Ra Ra Riot, Ghostland Observatory, Spoon, Kings of Leon, Art Brut, and many more! I am incredibly excited, and its all free! KBUT was able to score me a press pass for the event. Stay tuned for a long blog or two about the weekend...

Also, Monday night is the unparalleled Arcade Fire / LCD Soundsystem show and Tuesday night is The National. Hence, "the next 5 days are going to be great."

No comments: