Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stupid Fill-In Shows

Stupid Fill-In Shows! I used all of my new and terrific downloads on Saturday night filling in for the "Get Back to Radio Show" (see below). Oh well, I ended up playing a number of the same tracks Monday night (Sept. 3rd) as well as some of the more electronic and weird songs I have come across recently.

There are no links this time, but I might add them if I have some free time this weekend.

Artist / Song

frYars / the Ides
Ra Ra Riot / Each Year (RAC mix)
Band of Bees / Who Cares What the Question Is?
Manchester Orchestra / Where Have You Been?
Los Campesinos! / You! Me! Dancing!
The Beta Band / Dry the Rain
The Aliens / Robot Man
Caribou / Melody Day
Holy F*ck / Lovely Allen
Kanye West / Stonger (A-Trak remix)
M.I.A. / XR2
Architecture in Helsinki / The Whirlwind (YACHT remix)
The Tough Alliance / Something Special
SImian Mobile Disco / Sleep Deprivation
Studio / West Side
Working for a Nuclear City / Asleep at the Wheel
Explosions in the Sky / First Breath After Coma
Minus the Bear / Burying Luck
A Mountain of One / Ride
Devandra Banhart / Seahorse
Electrelane / Between Wolf and Dog
Electrelane / To the East
Fujiya + Miyagi / Ankle Injuries

No comments: